Just a few things I've been thinking of lately that I really love and am so glad I have been introduced to... (it's the little things!)
- My Cuisinart Coffeemaker and Krups grinder - makes the BEST coffee ever. Especially when coupled with my next favorite thing...
- Trader Joe's coffee... or Trader Joe's anything for that matter - but especially the coffee. Currently, I'm loving their Breakfast Blend. Their Blends are decently priced and fabulous!
- Trips to Trader Joe's. I love it that Grocery Shopping has again become an adventure - browsing the aisles and finding some unique selections. Granted, it's not every week which makes it more special - Even better when you take a friend along!
- A good running route to prepare for the Shamrock.
- Don't hate me for this next one... my Melaleuca cleaning products.
- Monday nights with my husband.
- A free set of hi-lites from my Stylist on Saturday - did you hear me say FREE!
- Moving furniture and rearraning the dishes in the cupboard
- Dinner with our friends, Wes and Katie (we had a great time Saturday night, guys!)
- Random emails from my sister, Debs, during the day while I'm at work.
- My husband John's laugh
In general, there are so many things in our every day life to enjoy - so blessed beyond thought.
art resources for kids : links
11 months ago